Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Well that was just crazy.

Donuts. Not for the weak.

I haven't posted in a while due to the hectic holiday weekend. Thanksgiving was great. I had two dinners. The first was at my the grandmothers house of my friend Ping. Ping is short for Kai Ping which is his name. His name is also Steve. His grandmother is awesome and throws one hell of a party. There was all the traditional fixings there but there was also chinese food and kimchi! Oh my Buddha, my new favorite food is Kimchi and mashed potatoes. I don't know what it is but it is delish. (yes, i just said delish). Hahahaha.. my favorite night from the evening was, ' Where's the whiskey? Oh, we have to hide if from my uncle.' Man he was old too. After hearing those words I had a vision of me in the future. My second dinner was also grand. The chef Daniel Eagan aka Joseph of McLean cooked up a good ol' american style thanksgiving at the house. I brought the ham and the roast was off the chain. Oh.. and I got drunk.

Here's the best part. I got to wake up the next morning and go to work at my second job. Working retail at the mall on black friday. Sounds great doesn't it. I didn't leave the register except for 20 mins in my 7 hour shift. The place was packed and the day went by fast. Needless to say the whole weekend was like this. I was so so exhausted from the weekend I took Monday off from my job just to 'sleep'.

Monday was good though. I watched a bunch of B&W flicks, learned the king vs k/b/n checkmate (still don't really have it), and ate a bunch of ham and Arroz Caldo. Hmmmm... maybe I should post my recipe. I think I'll post my blabe's and my PigTown Meatloaf first. I will post that soon. I love it. Well, I think I might go run a mile downstairs. My shoes are in my bag. Might.


No comments: