Monday, November 19, 2007

Nice.

I had Sunday off and it was glorious. Had breakfast at the Barnside Diner in Alexndria and then went shooting. I tried out the Glock 40 and I like to feel of it better than the 45 1911. Then got drunk and watched the games. I don't watch too much football. Definitely do not have a team and can only name a few players but I do love watching a good game. Honestly, I never appreciated football until I took chess seriously. The strategy is definitely interesting in football. Too bad all the pieces are the same just different body types. I wonder if in the future all the body sizes will be the same and everyone could do every job on the field. Eh.. that would be stoopid. Ok.. i'm tired and am just rambling on... see yah tomorrow.

Oops, i forgot about the training. I'll try to do it tomorrow.

No comments: