Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.....

Ughhhh..... Again I am sick. Actually I don't think I'm sick again. Its still the same sickness. I just didn't get over it last time. I was drinking and when I drink I tend to smoke a bit. I haven't drank in a few days and I think my body is finally trying to heal itself.

Constantly I have this problem with drinking and smoking. I do find though that when I surround myself with non-drinkers or non-smokers I tend not to partake. Battling the addiction is not a problem for me. When its all around me is when I have a problem. I'm not very good at 'moderation' so my current MO is total elimination of the problem. I have a problem with tv... eliminate the tv. A problem with 'x' equals the elimination of 'x'. Its the want that I have to deal with. If I just didn't want these things then I'd be ok. We'll see what happens.


Now let me leave you with something I do want. MY JALAPENOS! Its too cold to grow anything outdoors so I brought in my only plant. In the spring I will start my herb garden but will probably start with some small herbs this winter. My camera sux at close range so here is my beloved Jalapeno plant... or a part of it at least.

1 comment:

Your Host said...

That Jalapeno plant is soooo cool. I'm jealous.