Monday, November 12, 2007

Phew.

Phew. I finally made it through the weekend and twas busy. I usually don't open the store because I hate it. I have to get up early and I already do that 5 days outta the week. It makes me feel as if I'm running constantly. As it is Monday and Veterans day I took the morning off to relax and twas good. Saturday was pretty uneventful but Sunday was pretty good. I came into work and opened Haggar up and was immediately rushed with people. This is good because it makes the day go fast. I also worked extremely hard at cleaning the store. It was wrecked. After my shift I went to the movies to decide on what to watch. I needed to kill time before the going away party for my old Haggar manager at TGIF. The movies were frickin' 10$!!!!! WTF. I decided that it was way to much to sit and watch a movie.

Soon I rationalized that I would find a better deal someplace else in the mall . Finally, I ended up at Books A Million. I have this addiction to books. I buy them and then don't read them. Hahahahah. Well I do read them but piece by piece. I promised myself I'd stop buying them. What I found in the store was amazing. I found a big Joe Muggs thermos. It was originally $25 but marked down to $5. I had been looking for one of those forever. Drinking tea on the ride to work is important and I need a good vessel to do this with. Then I went and looked for a chess magazine.. the only thing they had was Chess Life for Kids. As it was $3 I snagged it up.. what is truly amazing is that in this issue they cover the King vs King,Bishop,Knight checkmate which I have been trying to practice for the past month. What's great is that it is explained for kids so its move by move including pictures! Man.. I will practice that today. I then went to Joe Muggs and bought a green tea for 1.55$. Sat down and read the magazine. So for my 10$ I ended up buying something that will last me a while (thermos), learned a new mating technique (chess life kids)and had a hot cup of tea. I think I did pretty well. Afterwards I went to TGIF and reserved a table and got drunk. Ended up having the Garlic Chicken Primavera and I highly highly highly do NOT recommended it. The sauce was weak the chicken over cooked and the pasta felt runny. The spin dip was great though and the cheap vodka better. We all sat around and talked shit on other employees.. usual for a drunken company gathering.

Walked the dog this morning, used my tea thermos, and then .... couldn't find my car for 20 mins.

It was right around the corner. Its funny how sometimes in life you can choose left or right, they both go to the same place but one way is much longer. I always seem to go this way.

The tea on the ride to work was great.

I recently received my Salvia Divinorum and will write about that soon.

No comments: