Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Art Blakey to the rescue!!

Nice. I finally have the night off and its been busy. I've taken a bath, done laundry, played chess, studied chess, brought my plant in, ate food, drank tea, worked out, and ran my downloads (legal of course ;) ) All I have to do now is walk the dog and chill out. BUT.. since I have a few minutes to spare before I take hayden (the dog) out I figured I'd show everyone a picture of the view from my window during the day. Oh what a lovely view it is. People dream of having views such as this. Are you ready? Ok, here goes.









God damn I love Baltimore. The neighborhood is really nice with only the occasional shooting/stabbing. The crime is on a downward trend so everything should be 'normal' in a few years. Most of the people are nice around here though.

Ah, the title. I try to play a few games of chess everynight on gameknot.com . When I do I listen to Jazz and I've recently discovered Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers. I've heard of them before but never acquired their albums. I highly suggest grabbing the album 'The Big Beat'. Play 'The Big Beat', play chess, and drink Green Tea w/ roasted rice. Do it now!

Ok... I'm off to walk the dog.

No comments: