Thursday, July 17, 2008

Set back.

Well I guess I reached my 100mb limit with my provider. I can't post any more content for now. Posting up all the games to my engine tournaments was the best part of starting this blog. I loved coming here and just going over the games. It looks like now I'm going to have to cut back a lot of the games and limit each opening to only 5 games. I think you'll get a good overview of the opening. Of course there will still be PGN viewers to make games easier to go over but the whole PGNs will have to be downloaded from the Unorthodox Opening Group at yahoogroups.com (dare I say egroups.com!). Whenever possible I will also try to link you to other great site like Clyde Nakamura's Opening pages at Chessville.com.

I will work on cutting back the content tonight or tomorrow as I have many great openings still to publish. Sorry for the setback.

No comments: