Wednesday, May 21, 2008

PT Gardener

In between chess studies I like to tend a small container garden I have on my deck here in Baltimore. Although I'm not a real gardener by any means I still enjoy buying some cheap plants at Home Depot and Walmart throwing them into pots full of Miracle grow soil. My friend Dan would cringe at this since most of his plants come from nurseries, mixes his own soil, and fertilizes it himself. Well the plants in one of my containers are turning yellow at the bottom! I don't know if its because its been raining so much or there is a disease. My roommate Sean's plants are doing extremely well despite the fact that their in indoor pots outside and sit in water for days at a time. I even drain the water for him when I'm up there! I wish my plants were like his. :( Hahahah... I really just want to eat the juicy fruits they birth into this world. *slurp*

No comments: