Sunday, December 9, 2007

rainy Sunday.


Finally a day off. What a day it is too. I got drunk last night watching SNL. Woke up and decided not to go running. Its the first time in a few weeks that I haven't went running. I'm sure I'll be ok though. Everyone needs a break now and then. Currently I am posting from my favorite teashop Teavolve and am enjoying a nice pot(2nd) of green tea. I forgot the name though. Its just me, you and Angelo Debarre in my headphones. The day looks promising though. I'm going to the RAVENS game! Woohoo. I don't watch much football but I do know that the Ravens almost took out the undefeated Patriots last week. So it should be a good fun game filled with drunken debauchery. Ahhhh... life is good.

Ok.. I'm tired of typing. Back to my tea, chess, and gypsy jazz.

No comments: